This spectacular property is located near Casares with only 15 minutes’ drive to the coast. It is South West facing, which provides views over the Straits of Gibraltar to North Africa.
It comprises of 3 separate houses built on a 5 hectares plot with stunning nature in National Park, which includes vineyard, chestnut forest, pastureland and varies fruit trees.
The houses have 400 m2 constructed between them and are distributed as follows;
- Main house: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (all en-suite), kitchen, office/library and living room/dining room. 222 m2 constructed
- Casita 1: 100 years old stone cottage sleeps 2 in open plan living and sleeping suite plus kitchen and bathroom. 35 m2
- Casita 2: sleeps 2 in open plan living and sleeping suite plus kitchen and bathroom. 53 m2
– House in forest to reform. Extra 60m2
– Stable (possible reform), garage and outhouse
– 2 swimming pools.
Telephone, ADSL internet connection (Broadband), electricity, well water and mains water. It also has a 30,000-liter water deposit.
This is an ideal property for anyone wanting to own a retreat, B&B or rental business in stunning nature.